Wednesday 9 November 2011

About Me

I am a young designer about to enter the design world. I have made it through 12 years of school and have a matric certificate to prove it. After school I wanted to know more about design so I studied a course at Design School of Southern Africa where I got a certificate in Foundation art. I found my love for design and carried on with studying at Greenside Design Center for three years to get a Degree in Graphic Design. Now I am all grown up and ready to take on the bussines world where i can show off my skills in Photography, Infographics and Packaging. I have had brief experience working as a Designer at a cool place called Print a Box where I learned how to work with people.
So now you know my life story... time to HIRE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment